The best cosmetic dentistry options you can find are those that offer a number of aesthetic improvements for your teeth. These are usually in the form of prosthodontic improvements or the latest whitening available. Luckily, this article will talk about the best cosmetic dentistry options you can get in Manila. The article will look at each service and what they have to offer you. Aside from their benefits, their price will also be shown.
The Best Cosmetic Dentistry Options
By – best cosmetic dentistry options – this article talks about certain dental procedures that are known to have more than one benefit to the patient. These benefits could either be in what the final result looks like or what it has over other alternatives.
Below you’ll find the three best dental cosmetic improvements you can get. Each of these covers a certain aspect of this branch of dentistry such as restoration, aesthetic improvement, and missing tooth replacements.
Related: Affordable Cosmetic Dentistry Options
A dental veneer is a thin shell-like material that’s placed in front of the tooth. It acts as both a mask and a shield because it’s capable of replacing the original.
When compared to dental crowns, dental veneers are much thinner. This gives them the benefit of taking up less space. Less space means that your dentist doesn’t have to trim as much of your tooth as needed.
The price of dental veneers in Manila starts at around Php 12,000. The price is for a porcelain veneer. If you want something better like an Emax veneer then the price will go up to Php 15,000.
Here are the primary benefits that a dental veneer offer:
- Shape – the main thing that a veneer does is give a better shape or look compared to the original tooth. Of course, if this is was your main goal then your dentist will have to trim more of your tooth.
- Color – a dental veneer will come with a brighter shade compared to the original. Of course, the veneer will still blend in pretty well with other teeth.
- Alignment – dental veneers are capable of correcting mild cases of crooked teeth
A dental bridge is a false tooth that’s anchored by two abutment caps on both sides. These abutment caps are placed on the adjacent teeth of the missing tooth thus forming a bridge.
Unlike dentures, a dental bridge doesn’t have the same disadvantages. It’s comfortable, aesthetically pleasing, and lasts for a long time.
The price of a dental bridge in Manila starts at around Php 18,000. There is a dental bridge made out of Emax but it costs more around Php 25,000.
Here are the benefits of a dental bridge:
- Comfortable – when a dental bridge is secured, you won’t feel it budge or move around unlike dentures. Things like slight pain or discomfort aren’t present and it doesn’t move around as much.
- Blends Well With Other Teeth – the common material that a dental bridge is made out of is porcelain. Porcelain blends well with other teeth and is very aesthetically pleasing.
- Longevity – a long lasting replacement means less payment made over the years. A dental bridge will last for an average of 10 years or more.
- Convenience – you don’t have to treat a dental bridge with any special maintenance. You only have to treat as you would a normal set of teeth and you’re all good.
The best way to whiten teeth today is through Zoom Whitening. It uses the same whitening gel that a teeth bleaching procedure does but it uses lasers to speed up the process.
Standard dental bleaching takes 2 – 3 weeks before results are seen. Zoom whitening speeds this up to only under 2 hours in one appointment. No other method of whitening teeth can say that it gives results that quick.
The only downside to Zoom whitening is its price which is higher than your average process. Zoom whitening costs around Php 16,000.
Here are the benefits of Zoom Whitening:
- Quick – Zoom whitening is the fastest way you can achieve whiter teeth.
- Easy – the best thing about a having your teeth whitened by a dentist is that all the effort is on them. All you have to do is just sit and wait.
- Safe – some dental whitening products are unsafe and can damage your gums and teeth. Dental whitening methods are the safest method you can try.
Make sure to consult your dentist about the services and procedures listed in this article. Doing so will help you decide on whether or not you should get it in the first place.