The best dental services in Manila that you can try are those that not only fix but also improve. Services and dental products that offer more than just one advantage to the patient. These are the types of services that a patient today must really be aware of taking or paying for. This article will list down five of the best dental services in Manila today that you can try for yourself. The article will go over their benefits, what they are, what they can do, and how much they cost.
What Are Best Dental Services in Manila?
First of all, this article lists the best dental services in Manila based on their function and the overall benefits that they offer. This means that each category of dentistry will be listed down and the best service under it will be named. Suffice to say, the names listed below are the best because of sheer popularity, demand, and advantages.
Related: Other Noteworthy Services You Try In Manila
Dental crowns are not only effective but they’re also popular amongst those that want the best tooth restoration service currently available. Essentially, a dental crown is a false tooth made from a variety of materials. This false tooth is placed on a severely damaged tooth that was previously filed down to make room for the said crown.
What makes them good?
- Dental crowns protect the tooth that they’re placed on, further keeping them out from harm.
- Dental crowns have a unique look to them that give them an edge as a replacement for other dental products.
- Dental crowns can come in a variety of materials such as porcelain, ceramic, zirconia, and even gold.
How much do dental crowns cost in Manila?
The average price of dental crowns in Manila is Php 9,000. Note that this price will change if you choose a different kind of crown such as ceramic or zirconia. The location of your dental clinic will also affect the price of the product.
Porcelain Veneers are a popular choice for celebrities because they revolve around the aesthetic and cosmetic improvement that a tooth can get. A porcelain veneer is basically a dental crown made smaller and easier to apply to the tooth. However, this doesn’t mean that the product acts just like a dental crown because it has a few benefits of its own that the latter does not.
What makes them good?
- Porcelain veneers are small, which means your dentist will only spend little time scraping a tooth to make room for the product.
- Porcelain veneers are better when improving the cosmetics of a tooth. Cosmetics such as its shape, color, and even minor tweaks to its position are made.
- Porcelain veneers are, in overall, the best choice for improving a cracked or chipped incisor.
How much do porcelain veneers cost in Manila?
The average price of a porcelain veneer in Manila is Php 12,000. If you wish to get a dental veneer made from emax (which is a lot tougher than porcelain) then the cost will rise to Php 15,000 – Php 17,000.
If you’re looking for the best and permanent answer for that missing tooth, then you’re probably looking for dental implants. Dental implants are small root implants that are made out of titanium. These root implants are placed inside the jaw bone of the patient which is then topped off with a dental crown.
What makes them good?
- Dental implants are permanent. Once they’re inside the jaw, they will stay there for a very long time. As for their longevity, dental implants will last a lifetime which is a factor that not every dental service today can achieve.
- Dental implants are comfortable and they feel natural. They may be made out of titanium but they certainly won’t feel that way once the operation is over.
- Bone loss is a problem that only dental implants can effectively prevent from growing worse. Most of the product’s alternatives aren’t capable of doing so.
How much are dental implants in Manila?
The average price of a dental implant Manila is Php 75,000. They’re expensive because dentists are required to undergo a certain training in order to perform the procedure.
If any of the services mentioned above has piqued your interest, then be sure to consult your dentist first. Doing so will give you the insight and information needed to make the right decision. Always do this when you’re trying to purchase a dental service or product because investing in your teeth is a serious decision that doesn’t need a drip of regret.