The best cosmetic dentist in the Philippines can offer a number of dental services that fixes or improves the general look of the teeth. Cosmetic dentistry is, of course, a field of dentistry that works on the appearance of a tooth or the teeth in general. This begs the question fo what exactly the best cosmetic dentist in the Philippines can offer you? This article will explore that question and list down the most notable services that fall under the category. This includes service such as dental implants, crowns, porcelain veneers, and more.
Services of the Best Cosmetic Dentist in the Philippines
First of all, this article will assume that you, as a patient, have access to the best cosmetic dentist in the Philippines. Why does it have to be the best? Because only the best dentists out there can do a wide array of services for their patients. With that said, let’s look at the poster boy of cosmetic dentistry.
Related: More Services Relating To Cosmetic Dentistry and Their Price
Teeth whitening is a service that is known fire and wide by most patients. Everyone knows that a dentist is capable of whitening your teeth much faster and easier compared to home remedies. Here are the advantages of paying a professional to white your teeth:
- A dental whitening is a lot faster than the normal means of whitening teeth. The service only lasts for two hours or less and in only one appointment.
- A dental whitening is safer. Since a dentist is performing the service, this means that little to no mistake will be made in the process.
- A dental whitening is much more effective. The reason why the service only lasts for under two hours is that the effects are near instant. One appointment will net you whiter teeth.
There are some home remedies you can try to whiten your teeth. However, these home remedies take weeks and may prove to be unsafe if done incorrectly.
The average price of a dental whitening in the Philippines is Php 18,000.
Tooth restoration services mainly fall under the cosmetic dentistry since they aim to improve the look of your teeth. However, if you are under the care of the best cosmetic dentist in the Philippines then dental crowns should be your first choice.
Essentially, dental crowns are false teeth made from a variety of materials used to cap off a severely damaged tooth. Why do they deserve a special mention? Here’s why:
- Dental crowns offer a more permanent and long lasting solution for damaged teeth. Once a tooth is capped, you’re essentially getting a new tooth.
- Dental crowns do not replace a tooth but they offer improvements to the tooth’s look such as color and shape.
- Dental crowns offer choice. A single dental crown can come in porcelain, ceramic, zirconia, metal, gold, or more.
The average price of a porcelain crown in the Philippines is Php 10,000.
Dental veneers are small, shell-like, masks that are placed in front of the tooth. They could either be made out of porcelain or ceramic. One can also say that dental veneers are a smaller or mini version of dental crowns. So, what does a dental veneer do exactly? Here are some of its main functions:
- Aesthetic – a porcelain veneer is placed in the front of a cracked or chipped tooth. Since they’re made out of porcelain or ceramic, a dental veneer can improve the shape, color, and alignment of the tooth.
- Conservative – a dental veneer is applied the same way as a dental crown. The only difference is that veneers take in less space thus only a little enamel is scraped off to make room for the product.
Dental veneers today are a popular choice for most celebrities because they offer a superb list of aesthetic improvements. Three to four porcelain veneers are enough to considerably improve your smile.
The average price of single veneer in the Philippines is Php 12,000.
A dental bridge is a false tooth anchored by two abutment caps. These abutment caps are placed on the adjacent teeth of the missing tooth. So, when locked in place, a bridge made out of false teeth is made.
Dental bridges today are seen as the better product for missing teeth when compared to dentures. Here are the major benefits it has over regular dentures:
- Comfort – a dental bridge is comfortable and, since they’re made out of porcelain, they have a more natural feeling to them.
- Aesthetic – dental bridges more in way of dental improvements than dentures. Their simple structure allows them to blend in easily with other teeth.
- Convenience – since a dental bridge stays once it sealed, it doesn’t call for the user to take it out and clean it separately. A patient should only treat the product as it would a normal set of teeth.
The average price of a dental bridge in the Philippines is Php 23,000.
Dental implants are the best service for missing teeth. Why? Because dental implant carries with them a benefit that’s not present in any of their alternatives. Essentially, dental implants are small root implants placed into the jaw bone of the patient. Once placed, they are then capped off with a dental implant. Here are some of their benefits:
- Bone Loss – the ability to prevent bone loss is a benefit that only a dental implant has. The problem tends to become a burden in the elderly years of those who have lost a number of teeth.
- Permanence and Longevity – a dental implant was built to last. A single root implant will last a lifetime and they’re expected to stay in the jaw for as long as they can. It defines a permanent answer for missing teeth.
- Comfort – just because it’s made out of titanium doesn’t mean that an implant will stick out. Instead, it actually feels natural because the implant itself is in the jaw bone.
The average price of a dental implant in the Philippines is Php 50,000.
If any of the services listed above has piqued your interest, then make sure to consult your dentist about it. Doing so will show if whether or not you’re actually viable for a particular service.